Monday, March 23, 2009

Before I Move Ahead !!!

I am not a type of a person who would write something to be recognized as a writer or a professional blogger ! I just write for myself. I don't know if others write for others. But, because the I am one of you all from ,probably, the same surroundings, background, school-of-thought, and experiences; my opinions and monologues may match with yours as well. Hence, your attempt of clicking on this page would not be depreciated ! I am just a normal person.

1 comment:

  1. Well my dear i must have to be proud to say that im a luckieast bhanja,i will not say or i have no any questions about this article coz you didn't left any quetions to present you in other way this is just perfect.As a being nepali i must say we are not poor than the world although they gone very far from us but i just like to say we are nepali truely nepali........!!!Still we have a great and amazing indentification within the world.
    I just want to know your inspiration of course, there is no need to be inspired when you are facing all those.Before 5 years i had also the same story i was tried my best what i can do for this beautifull and just growing my own family being helpless.Finally i made decesion to escape from there and i did.
    In the fact,this football game of without keeper never going to be end coz they still don't have that kind of brain to make a finest goal so we can just expect and prey with God to send a good keeper.i really enjoyed with this article well, we all can see and understand the generation has very far than we expectation,like you and me and our those days makes us come upto here mama.Finally my small request please continue to write such a lovely and wonderfull massage to the people who were spreding in this universe.
    Most beautifull is the combination of this couple name.
    Arjun,Bhanja

    ReplyDelete